Fusion makes call centers more efficient by rapidly integrating applications for CSRs resulting in significant improvement in Average Handling Time (AHT) and user experience.
- Call centers for large enterprises require CSRs to work with several applications on the desktop.
- These legacy applications contain various pieces of information about clients, which have to be stitched together by the CSR in order to perform their task.
- Proliferation of such applications causes inefficiency for the CSR, resulting in higher AHT, more typing errors.
- These issues cause significant degradation of service quality resulting in customer dissatisfaction.
The Fusion solution
- Integrate and workflow-enable applications on CSR's desktop.
- Automate common workflows
- Provide single dashboard view of customer and business transactions
- Single sign-on CSR into frequently used applications. Auto-logon to other applications when required.
- Allow CSR to control legacy application for custom tasks.
- Reduction in AHT for calls because repeated actions are automated and CSR do not need to work through the workflow "by hand".
- New solution was implemented with minimal re-training as the existing applications were not removed.
- Significant improvement in time taken to implement application integration for CSRs.
- Eliminated typing mistakes caused by re-entering data.
- Maximized existing investments by utilizing legacy applications. Reduced costs by avoiding complex re-engineering
- Scalable solution because Fusion does not require middleware server to perform integration